Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Propagation-Invariant Optical Fields (J.Turunen and A.T. Friberg). 2. Theoretical tools for quantum optics in structured media (D. Mogilevtsev and S. Kilin). 3. Polarization and Coherence Optics: Historical Perspective, Status, and Future Directions (C. Brosseau). 4. Optical Quantum Computation (T.C. Ralph and G.J. Pryde). 5. Science and Engineering of Photonic Crystals (K. Sakoda and J.W. Haus). 6. The Mathematical Theory of Laser Beam-Splitting Gratings (L.A. Romero and F.M. Dickey)
In the almost fifty years that have gone by since the first volume of Progress in Optics was published, optics has become one of the most dynamic fields of science. The volumes in this series that have appeared up to now contain more than 300 review articles by distinguished research workers, which have become permanent records for many important developments.
- Invariant Optical Fields
- Quantum Optics in Structured Media
- Polarization and Coherence Optics
- Optical Quantum Computation
- Photonic Crystals
- Lase Beam-Splitting Gratings
Researchers, professors, (post) graduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2009
- 1st December 2009
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Wolf works at the University of Rochester, NY, USA
University of Rochester, NY, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.