Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Quantum State Engineering: Generation of Single and Pairs Of Photons
Mario Bertolotti, Fabio Bovino and Concita Sibilia
- Recent Advances in Optical Image Processing
Ayman Alfalou and Christian Brosseau
- Precursors and Dispersive Pulse Dynamics, A Century after the Sommerfeld-Brillouin Theory: Part II. The Modern Asymptotic Theory
Natalie A. Cartwright and Kurt E. Oughstun
- Quantum Limits in Optical Interferometry
Rafal Demkowicz-Dobrzanski, Marcin Jarzyna and Jan Kolodynski
- Macroscopic Theory of Optical Momentum
Brandon A. Kemp
- Tunneling of Electromagnetic Waves in all – Dielectric Gradient Metamaterials
Alexander B. Shvartsburg, Yuri A. Obod and Oleg D. Volpian
The Progress in Optics series contains more than 300 review articles by distinguished research workers, which have become permanent records for many important developments, helping optical scientists and optical engineers stay abreast of their fields.
- Comprehensive, in-depth reviews
- Edited by the leading authority in the field
Researchers, professors, postgraduate students, Academic and corporate libraries in the field of optics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2015
- 1st June 2015
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Wolf works at the University of Rochester, NY, USA
University of Rochester, NY, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.