- Provides a forum for discussion of new discoveries, approaches, and ideas in molecular biology
- Features contributions from leaders in their fields
- Contains abundant references
Table of Contents
- Structure, Mechanism, and Evolution of the mRNA Capping Apparatus, S. Shuman.
Folding of a Nascent Peptide on the Ribosome, B. Hardesty and G. Kramer.
Exoribonucleases and Their Multiple Roles in RNA Metabolism, M.P. Deutscher and Z. Li.
Protein Traffic in Bacteria: Multiple Routes From the Ribosome To and Across the Membrane, M. Hüller, H.-G. Koch, K. Beck, and U. Schäfer.
The Intrinsically Unstable Life of DNA Triple Repeats Associated with Human Hereditary Disorders, R.P. Bowater and R.D. Wells.
Molecular and Cell Biology of Acid b-Glucosidase and Prosaposin.
Regulation and Function of the Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase (PDE3) Gene Family, Y. Shakur, L.S. Holst, T.R. Landstrom, M. Movsesian, E. Degerman, and V. Manganiello.
Understanding Nuclear Receptor Function: From DNA to Chromatin to the Interphase Nucleus, G.L. Hager.
A Unique Combination of Transcription Factors Controls Differentiation of Thyroid Cells, G. Damante, G. Tell, and R. Di Lauro.
Regulation of Metallothionein Gene Expression, K. Ghoshal and S.T. Jacob.
- No. of pages: 394
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2000
- Published: October 11, 2000
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080522647
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Progress in Nucleic Acid Research and Molecular Biology"