Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
David B. Teplow
1. Adult Stem Cells for Regenerative Therapy
Narasimman Gurusamy, Abdulrhman Alsayari, Sheeja Rajasingh and
2. Hair Follicle-Associated Pluripotent (HAP) Stem Cells
Robert M. Hoffman and Yasuyuki Amoh
3. Fluorescent Proteins as Sensors for Cellular Behavior in Mice
Robert M. Hoffman
4. Arrestins: Introducing Signaling Bias Into Multifunctional Proteins
Vsevolod V. Gurevich, Qiuyan Chen and Eugenia V. Gurevich
5. Analysis of Biased Agonism
Frederick J. Ehlert
6. Effects of Estrogens on Central Nervous System Neurotransmission: Implications for Sex Differences in Mental Disorders
Kristen N. Krolick, Qi Zhu and Haifei Shi
Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science, Volume 160 provides the most topical, informative and exciting monographs available on a wide variety of research topics related to prions, viruses, bacteria and eukaryotes. The series gives in-depth knowledge on the important molecular biological aspects of organismal physiology and function, along with insights on how this knowledge can be applied to understand and ameliorate human disease. This updated release covers Clinical Drugs in the Environment, Group I Intron Trans-Splicing, Adult Stem Cells on Regenerative Therapy, CRISPR in Animals and Animal Models, The Role of 3’–5’Exoribonucleases in RNA Degradation, and more.
- Comprises 15-20 chapters, which allows substantial coverage on a given topic
- Contains ample use of tables, diagrams, schemata, and color figures to enhance the reader's ability to rapidly grasp the information provided in each chapter
- Provides a comprehensive guide to the latest information available on prions, viruses, bacteria, and eukaryotes
Scientists working actively in a field, including those at levels ranging from graduate student to senior investigator. Volumes also are appropriate for new investigators to a field who wish to familiarize themselves with the latest work
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 26th November 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Teplow is a member of the Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Director, UCLA Biopolymer Laboratory; and a member of the faculties of the Molecular Biology Institute, Brain Research Institute, Chemistry-Biology Interface Training Program, and various neuroscience graduate programs. Professor Teplow received degrees in Biochemistry, and in Bacteriology & Immunology, from UC Berkeley; a Ph.D. from the University of Washington, Seattle; and postdoctoral training at the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA. From 1991-2005, Professor Teplow was a member of the faculty of the Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston. Professor Teplow has published >200 peer-reviewed articles, including ~150 original articles and ~50 reviews, book chapters, and commentaries. Professor Teplow was a founding editor of the Journal of Molecular Neuroscience and Current Chemical Biology. He currently is Associate Editor-in-Chief of the American Journal of Neurodegenerative Disease. Professor Teplow is a member of numerous national and international scientific advisory and editorial boards.
David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, USA