Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Les Procédés Généraux de Mesure des Caractéristiques Vibratoires des Structures Linéaires Faiblement Amorties
2. Numerical Method of Characteristics for Three-Dimensional Supersonic Flows
3. Caractéristiques Thermiques des Couches Limites et Calcul Pratique des Transferts de Chaleur en Hypersonique
4. A Review of Fluid Mechanical and Related Problems in MHD Generators
5. An Analysis of Some Performance Aspects of Various Types of Aircraft Designed to Fly over Different Ranges at Different Speeds
Contents of Previous Volumes
Progress in Aeronautical Sciences, Volume 9 presents the vibrational characteristics of certain aircraft. This book supplements the comprehensive account of matrix methods of structural analysis.
Organized into five chapters, this volume begins with an overview of the different schemes of the numerical method of characteristics for calculating three-dimensional steady supersonic gas flow about bodies moving at incidence. This text then examines the flow of a perfect gas and provides the generalization for the case of equilibrium and non-equilibrium flow of real gas. Other chapters consider the various aspects of the aerodynamic design of aircraft and discuss the application of modern computer methods to fluid mechanics. This book discusses as well the prospects for further development of the existing types and for the establishment of the as yet hypothetical types of aircraft. The final chapter shows how the evolution of the aerodynamic shape leads to a complete spectrum of major types of aircraft.
This book is a valuable resource for engineers.
- No. of pages:
- © Pergamon 1968
- 1st January 1968
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.