The scope of the Profiles series will encompass review articles and database compilations that fall within one of the following six broad categories: Physical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Analytical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic profiles of drug substances and excipients; Methodologoy related to the characterization of drug substances and excipients; Methods of chemical synthesis; and Reviews of the uses and applications for individual drug substances, classes of drug substances, or excipients.
1.1 Physical Profile
1.2 Analytical Profile
2. Benazepril Hydrochloride Comprehensive Profile (F. Belal et al.).
3. Ciprofloxacin (M.A. Al-Omar).
3.1 Physical Profile
3.2 Analytical Profile
3.3 ADME Profile
4. DipyridamoleComprehensive Profile (A. Khalil et al.).
5. Mefenamic Acid Analytical Profile.
6. Nimodipine (M.A. Al-Omar).
6.1 Physical Profile
6.2 Analytical Profile
6.3 ADME Profile
7. Particle Size Analysis (H.G. Brittain).