This custom book was compiled by the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Monash University for undergraduate nursing students undertaking NUR1110, NUR1111 and NUR1113.
It includes handpicked content from the following bestselling nursing titles:
- Communication: Core Interpersonal Skills for Health Professionals, 3rd Edition
- Psychology for Health Professionals, 2nd Edition
- Patient and Person: Interpersonal Skills in Nursing, 5th Edition
- The Clinical Placement: An essential guide for nursing students, 3rd Edition
- Potter and Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing - ANZ, 5th Edition
- Contexts of Nursing: An Introduction, 4th Edition
- Introduction to Public Health, 3rd Edition
- Essentials of Law for Health Professionals, 4th Edition
Part 1: Communication and scholarship in nursing and midwifery
Part 2: Global health and cultural competence in nursing and midwifery
- © Elsevier 2017
- 15th February 2017
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.