Elsevier’s new Problem Solving in Radiology series offers you a concise, practical, and instructional approach to your most common imaging questions. In the Musculoskeletal Volume, you’ll find expert guidance on how to accurately read what you see and how to perform common office procedures, including arthrography and biopsy. User-friendly features such as numerous tables, boxes, tips, rules of thumb, and an atlas-style appendix put today’s best practices at your fingertips. A full-color design, including more than 700 high-quality images highlight critical elements and compliment the text, to enhance your understanding. Best of all, a bonus CD provides you with musculoskeletal CT, MRI, and ultrasound protocols, patient questionnaires, and an appendix that details how to properly image the hip.
- Features problem-solving advice to help you accurately identify what you see, especially those images that are not cut and dry.
- Offers how-to-do-it guidance on the two most commonly performed procedures in private practice, arthrography and biopsy.
- Highlights tricks-of-the-trade, tables, boxes, rules of thumb, and other points for easy reference.
- Incorporates high-quality images and a full-color design that illuminate important elements.
- Includes a CD containing musculoskeletal CT, MRI, and ultrasound protocols—including general indications for use and special situations such as dealing with metal artifacts—patient questionnaires that help you make the best imaging choices, and a hip appendix that offers expert guidance on how to properly image the hip.
I. Advanced Modalities: protocols and optimization
1. Optimization of Musculoskeletal Imaging (also see supplementary materials)
III. Problem Solving: Disease Categories
IV. Problem Solving: Anatomic Regions
15. Muscle/soft tissue Imaging
A. MRI protocols
B. MRI patient questionnaires and templates
- eBook ISBN: