Hutchison: Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
Table of Contents
1. Technical Issues in Vascular Ultrasound
2. Carotid Artery Disease and Extracranial Cerebrovascular Disease
3. Upper Extremity Arterial Disease
4. Arteriovenous Fistulas
5. Lower Extremity Arterial Disease
6. Catheterization-Related Complications
7. The Abdominal Aorta
8. Renal Artery Disease
9. Splanchnic / Mesenteric/ Visceral Arteries
10. Upper Extremity Venous Disease
11. Lower Extremity Venous Disease
12. Intravascular Ultrasound
13. Intravascular Ultrasound Imaging in the Descending Aorta and Iliac Arteries
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound—a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series—has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison—a premier cardiac imaging specialist—explains the dos and don’ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 6th December 2011
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Clinical Professor of Medicine, Departments of Cardiac Sciences, Medicine and Radiology, University of Calgary; Director of Echocardiography, Foothills Medical Centre and Libin Cardiovascular Institute, Calgary, Alberta, Canada