- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
Hutchison: Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
Table of Contents
1. Technical Issues in Vascular Ultrasound
2. Carotid Artery Disease and Extracranial Cerebrovascular Disease
3. Upper Extremity Arterial Disease
4. Arteriovenous Fistulas
5. Lower Extremity Arterial Disease
6. Catheterization-Related Complications
7. The Abdominal Aorta
8. Renal Artery Disease
9. Splanchnic / Mesenteric/ Visceral Arteries
10. Upper Extremity Venous Disease
11. Lower Extremity Venous Disease
12. Intravascular Ultrasound
13. Intravascular Ultrasound Imaging in the Descending Aorta and Iliac Arteries