- Completely updated with expanded discussion of topics such as RNA folding, ribosome structure and antibiotic interactions, DNA quadruplexes, DNA and RNA protein complexes, and short interfering RNA (siRNA)
- Includes a complete list of resources, including relevant online databases and software
- Defines technical lingo for novices
Table of Contents
- Methods for Studying Nucleic Acid Structure.
The building-blocks of DNA and RNA.
DNA Structure as Observed in Fibres and Crystals.
DNA-DNA recognition: non-standard and higher-order DNA structures.
Principles of small molecule-DNA Recognition.
The RNA structural world.
Principles of Protein-DNA Recognition.
- No. of pages: 302
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: October 15, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080553528
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Principles of Nucleic Acid Structure"