Principles of Echocardiography and Intracardiac Echocardiography has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret cardiac echo images. Stuart J. Hutchison—a premier cardiac diagnostic specialist—explains the dos and don’ts of echocardiography so that you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically-oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images, tables of useful values and settings, and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one echo handbook that has it all.
- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can browse, download, and learn from additional content.
- Focuses on clinically-oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy for you find information.
- Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform echocardiography.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images—many in color—that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
- Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
1 The Aortic Valve
2 Aortic Stenosis
3 Aortic Insufficiency
4 The Mitral Valve
5 Mitral Stenosis
6 Mitral Insufficiency
7 Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valve Disease
8 Prosthetic Valves
9 Infective Endocarditis
10 Echocardiographic Assessment of the Left Ventricle
11 Coronary Artery Disease: Ischemia, Infarction and Complications
12 Coronary Artery Disease: Stress Echo
14 Diastolic Dysfunction and Echocardiographic Hemodynamics
15 Contrast Echocardiography
16 Proximal Isovelocity Surface Area and Flow Convergence Methods
17 Echocardiography and Its Role in Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
18 Stress, Strain, Speckle and Tissue Doppler Imaging: Practical Applications
19 Principles of Transesophageal Echocardiography
20 Role of Transesophageal Echocardiography in Mitral Valve Repair
21 Intracardiac Echocardiography
22 Pericardial Diseases
23 Right Heart Diseases
24 Cardiac Masses
25 Cardiac Trauma
26 Echocardiographic Guidance of Procedures
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 14th June 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: