- Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can browse and download additional content.
- Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
- Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.
- Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
1. First Things First
2. The Frontal Chest Radiograph
3. The Lateral Chest Radiograph
4. Assessment of Heart Size
5. Pulmonary Vasculature and Pulmonary Embolism
6. Heart Failure
7. The Thoracic Aorta
8. Localizing Prosthetic Valves
9. Mechanical Prosthetic Valves
10. Bioprosthetic Valves
11. Annuloplasty Rings
12. Prosthetic Valve Dysfunction
13. Percutaneous Heart Valves, Aortic and Other Stents, and Other Interventional Hardware
14. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Cardiomyopathies
15. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Valvular Heart Disease
16. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Pericardial and Pleural Diseases
17. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Coronary Artery Disease— Complications of Infarction
18. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Congenital Heart Disease— Shunts and Closure Devices
19. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Congenital Abnormalities and Obstructions— Pulmonary Stenosis and Coarctation of the Aorta
20. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Situs and Complex Congenital Abnormalities
21. Radiographic Findings by Diagnosis: Other Congenital Abnormalities
22. Central Venous and Pulmonary Artery Catheters
23. Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
24. Percutaneously and Surgically Inserted Ventricular Assist Devices
25. Tubes and Drains
26. Postoperative Patients in the Intensive Care Unit
27. Cardiac and Vascular Calcification
28. Cardiac and Vascular Trauma
29. Clinical Uses of the Chest Radiograph