- The latest evidence-based, authoritative information is written by experts from all areas of dentistry (periodontics, orthodontics, oral surgery, prosthodontics, implants, endodontics, and pediatric and general dentistry).
- Case studies reflect treatment planning and the use of lasers for a variety of pathologies.
- Detailed, full-color art program clearly illustrates preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative procedures.
- Summary tables and boxes provide easy-to-read summaries of essential information.
- Clinical Tips and Caution boxes interspersed throughout the text highlight key clinical points.
- Glossary at the end of the book provides definitions of laser terminology.
- Chapter on Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice provides guidelines for the investment into lasers.
Table of Contents
- 1. Einstein’s "Splendid Light": Origins and Dental Applications
2. Laser Fundamentals
3. Laser-Assisted Nonsurgical Periodontal Therapy
4. Lasers in Surgical Periodontics
5. Regenerative Laser Periodontal Surgery
6. Lasers in Fixed Prosthetic and Cosmetic Reconstruction
7. Lasers in Implant Dentistry
8. Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner
9. Laser-Enhanced Removable Prosthetic Reconstruction
10. Lasers in Restorative Dentistry
11. Lasers in Pediatric Dentistry
12. Soft Tissue Lasers in Orthodontics
13. Lasers in Endodontics
14. Lasers in Major Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
15. Low-level Lasers in Dentistry
16. Introducing Lasers into the Dental Practice
17. Laser Dentistry Research
- No. of pages: 328
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Mosby 2015
- Published: February 26, 2015
- Imprint: Mosby
- eBook ISBN: 9780323297639
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780323297622