- Presents guidelines and techniques based on evidence from the research literature
- Provides an easy-to-understand introduction to the relevant learning and instructional design theories behind effective, learner-centred presentations
- Covers techniques for Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote and Star Office Impress
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Human learning and learning from presentations: How people learn: Human cognitive architecture and the learning process; Learning from presentations: 1) A bad experience; Learning from presentations: 2) A good experience. Part 2 Creating a learner-centred presentation: Introduction to the presentation process model; Getting started; Writing your script and creating your storyboards; Creating your slides; Creating effective hand outs; Integrating your script, slides and hand outs through practice and rehearsal; Delivering a successful presentation; Evaluation for improvement.
- No. of pages: 216
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: January 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631226
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Presentations for Librarians"