- The 30-minute, visual PowerPoint presentation with audio narration format is excellent for group learning
- Prepares security professionals for next generation leadership by identifying the evolving skills they should focus on
- Lists the performance criteria by which next generation security leaders should be measured
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Preparing for Next Generation Security Leader Opportunities
- A Proven Practices Presentation
- No. of pages: 10
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2014
- Published: February 14, 2014
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780128009208
About the Author
Francis was named as one of the top 25 "Most Influential People in Security" of 2009 by Security magazine, and was a CSO magazine 2007 Compass Award honoree.
He is also the critically acclaimed author of Not a Moment to Lose…Influencing Global Security One Community at a Time (2010), The Manager’s Violence Survival Guide (1995), and Loss Prevention through Crime Analysis (1989).
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Preparing for Next Generation Security Leader Opportunities"