Part 1. ADVANCED ECHOCARDIOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES
- Transesophageal echocardiography
Monitoring Ventricular Function in the Operating Room: Impact on Clinical Outcome
- Contrast Ultrasound Imaging: Technical Aspects and Clinical Applications
- Three-Dimensional Echocardiography
- Echocardiographic guidance of structural heart disease interventions
- Intracardiac Echocardiography
- Intravascular ultrasound: Principles, histologic correlation and clinical applications
- Hand held echocardiography
- Quantitative evaluation of left ventricular structure, wall stress, and systolic function.
- Myocardial mechanics: Velocity, strain, strain-rate, cardiac synchrony, and twist
- Assessment of diastolic function by echocardiography
- Digital image processing and automated image analysis in echocardiography
- The role of echocardiographic evaluation in patients presenting with acute chest pain to the emergency department.
- Echocardiography in the coronary care unit: Management of acute myocardial infarction, detection of complications and prognostic implications.
- Exercise echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography with nonexercise techniques: Principles, protocols, interpretation, and clinical applications
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Coronary Blood Flow: Approaches and Clinical Applications
Part 2. THE LEFT VENTRICLE
Part 3. ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE
Part 4. VALVULAR HEART DISEASE