1 Introduction: Tumor Classification and Immunohistochemistry
2 Biologic Potential, Grading, Staging, and Reporting of Sarcomas
3 Spindle Cell Tumors of Adults
4 Pediatric Spindle Cell Tumors
5 Tumors with Myxoid Stroma
6 Epithelioid and Epithelial-like Tumors
7 Pleomorphic Sarcomas
8 Round Cell Tumors
9 Biphasic Tumors and Tumors with Mixed Patterns
10 Soft Tissue Tumors with Prominent Inflammatory Cells
11 Giant Cell-Rich Tumors
12 Adipocytic Tumors
13 Vascular Tumors
14 Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
15 Cutaneous Mesenchymal Tumors
16 Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract
17 Lower Genital Soft Tissue Tumors
18 Applications of Molecular Testing to Differential Diagnosis
Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, catapults you across the finish line of a definitive diagnosis. Lavishly illustrated in full color throughout, this medical reference book captures key morphologic patterns for a comprehensive range of common and rare soft-tissue conditions and assists in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles. Access to the entire text and image bank on Expert Consult adds time-saving convenience.
- Diagnose frequently encountered soft tissue malignancies with a pattern-recognition approach.
- Compare specimens and categorize them accordingly with a helpful visual index and lavish collection of full-color images and illustrations.
- Glance and go: Chapters are organized by histologic pattern (spindle cell tumors, epithelioid tumors, tumors with myxoid stroma) for speed and efficiency.
- Make an educated diagnosis thanks to practical applications of molecular techniques and newly developed diagnostic markers.
- Access the full text and image bank online at expertconsult.com.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 11th March 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Associate Director of Surgical Pathology and Director of Immunohistochemistry, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Associate Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts