Practical Renal Pathology helps you apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the kidneys. This volume in the Pattern Recognition Series helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.
- Compare your specimens to commonly seen patterns , categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with over 750 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret biopsy samples.
- Benefit from expert guidance in key areas such as renal biopsy interpretation, handling of nephrectomy specimens, pathology relevant to renal transplantation, and pathology of unusual renal neoplasms.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
1 Embryology and Normal Anatomy of the Kidney
2 Renal Cystic Diseases
3 Renal Biopsy Interpretation: Introduction and Patterns of Glomerular Injury
4 Glomerular Diseases – Primary
5 Glomerular Diseases – Secondary
6 Glomerular Diseases – Hereditary
7 Tubulointerstitial Diseases
8 Vascular Diseases
9 Pathology of Kidney Transplantation
10 Optimal Specimen Handling and Ancillary Studies: Renal Neoplasia
11 Pediatric Renal Neoplasms
12 Epithelial Neoplasms of the Renal Cortex
13 Nonepithelial Neoplasms of the Kidney
14 Unusual Renal Neoplasms
15 Renal Pelvic and Ureteral Tumors and Tumors Frequently Found in the Renal Medullary Region
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 4th January 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: