- In-depth coverage of every aspect of crystallography
- Coverage of the small details that can make or break projects
- Strongly application-oriented
- Exceptionally well illustrated
- Simple and easy-to-follow robust methods
- Tutorials with actual data available on the Web
- Useful for a broad spectrum of scientists
Table of Contents
- Laboratory Techniques.
Data Collection Techniques.
Xtal View Tutorials.
Protein Crystallography Cookbook.
- No. of pages: 520
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: September 1, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080539409
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780124860520
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Practical Protein Crystallography"