This text equips you with just the right amount of information to make more confident diagnoses, manage the conditions presented by your patients, and determine when to refer them for more specialized treatment. Thoroughly revised and updated, it guides you through the fundamental concepts, diagnostic procedures, and treatment techniques that can help you improve your patients' level of function and lessen their pain.
- Patient teaching guides for more than 35 disorders — including lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and osteoporosis — help you assist patients in their recovery.
- Comprehensive pharmacology information — including guidelines on usage, contraindications, and interactions — enables you to apply the most effective patient treatment approaches.
- A bonus CD-ROM allows you to conveniently access all of the illustrations and patient teaching guides from the book.
- Physical Examination
2. Fractures: General Management
3. The Cervical Spine
4. The Cervicobrachial Region
5. The Shoulder
6. The Elbow
7. The Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
8. The Back
9. The Pelvis and Sacrum
10. The Hip
11. The Knee
12. The Ankle and Foot
13. Infections of the Bone and Joint
14. The Arthritides
15. Sports Medicine
16. Radiologic Aspects of Orthopedic Diseases
17. Maxillofacial Injuries
18. Special Topics
Appendixes: Anterior Dermatome • Posterior Dermatome • Patient Teaching Guides
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2008
- 4th April 2008
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE