- Reports on a pioneering systematic study on post-acquisition management in China. This kind of data has never been published before
- Based on extensive research data including 20 in-depth case studies and a survey of 300 companies
- Replicates previous studies of post-acquisition management conducted in the UK and Brazil and offers valuable comparison findings
Table of Contents
- Theoretical perspectives of acquisition management; Post-acquisition management and performance; Research methods; Rationales of acquisitions in China; The nature of post-acquisition changes; Post-acquisition change process and performance; Post-acquisition management and performance: a closer look; Survey findings; Conclusion. Recommendations for management and government policy.
- No. of pages: 314
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2009
- Published: October 16, 2009
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632230
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Post-Acquisition Management in China"