Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Polymers in Organic Electronics: Polymer Selection for Electronic, Mechatronic, and Optoelectronic Systems provides readers with vital data, guidelines, and techniques for optimally designing organic electronic systems built out of novel polymers. It starts by classifying polymer families, types, complexes, composites, nanocomposites, compounds, and small molecules while also providing an introduction to the fundamental principles of each polymers and electronics. Information on concepts and optimized types of electronics as well as a classification system of electronic polymers such as piezoelectric and pyroelectric, optoelectronic, mechatronic, organic electronic complexes, and more help readers select the optimized material for structuring their organic electronic system. Following chapters discuss the most common properties of electronic polymers, methods of optimization, as well as polymeric-structured printed circuit boards. The polymeric structures of optoelectronics and photonics are covered and the book concludes with a chapter emphasizing the importance of polymeric structures for packaging of electronic devices.
- Provides key identifying details on a range of polymers, micro-polymers, nano-polymers, resins, hydrocarbons, and oligomers
- Covers the most common electrical, electronic, and optical properties of electronic polymers
- Describes the underlying theories on the mechanics of polymer conductivity
- Discusses polymeric structured printed circuit boards, including their rapid prototyping and optimizing their polymeric structures
- Shows optimization methods for both polymeric structures of organic active electronic components and organic passive electronic components
Researchers and graduate students in the areas of electronic engineering, material science, optoelectronics, and mechanical engineering. Professionals working in these same spaces
- Identification and Classification of Polymers
2. The Principles and Theories of Polymers
3. Concepts and Optimized Types of Electronic Polymers
4. Common Properties of Electronic Polymers
5. Polymeric-Structured Printed Circuit Boards
6. Optimization of Polymeric Structures of Organic Active Electronic Components
7. Optimization of Polymeric Structures of Organic Passive Electronic Components
8. Polymeric Structures of Optoelectronics and Photonics
9. Polymeric Structures for Packaging of Electronic Devices
- No. of pages:
- © ChemTec Publishing 2020
- 30th March 2020
- ChemTec Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN:
Lecturer at the Specialist Science Center in Damascus, Syria. He’s written 9 Arabic-language engineering books, has 36 years of industrial experience, and received his MSc degree from University of Warwick, UK.
Lecturer at the Specialist Science Center in Damascus, Syria
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.