Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Principles of Polymer Science
3. Potential methods for Polymer-based synthesis
4. Inorganic and organic Hybrid materials: principles
5. Preparation methods of hybrid materials with Mechanisms of interactions
6. Chemical properties of hybrid materials
7. Physical properties of hybrid materials
8. Characterization techniques of hybrid materials
9. Applications in energy technologies
10. Applications in water ultra-deep purification
11. From laboratory to industries: scaling up
12. Functional Biocompatible Hybrid Materials for Medical uses
13. Optical and Electrical uses including Photochromic, Electrochromic
14. Applications in Light-emitting diodes, photodiodes, and Field Effect Transistors
15. Applications in Solar Cells
16. Applications in Gas Sensors
17. Other Applications
Polymer Hybrid Materials and Composites: Fundamentals and Applications presents an introduction to the principles behind polymeric hybrid materials, providing both theoretical and practical information on the synthesis and application of these materials. It documents the latest innovations, ranging from materials development and characterization of properties, to applications. Sections cover the route from laboratory to industry, providing practical, actionable guidance to assist the scaling up process for applications in areas including energy technology, solar cells, water purification, medical devices, optical and electrical devices, and more. It is an essential introduction to the emerging technologies that are made possible by these advanced materials.
- Documents the latest innovations in the technology, thus enabling new applications
- Provides significant and detailed information on the engineering of hybrid materials for a wide range of areas, including energy, medical, and electronics, among others
Researchers, polymer scientists and engineers in academia and industry working in the development and application of polymer nanocomposites
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 2021
- 1st September 2021
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Tawfik Abdo Saleh is a faculty member in the Chemistry Department at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. He has published several papers in international refereed journals and conference proceedings, has authored and edited several books and book chapters, and he is a member of several local and international scientific societies. He has supervised many graduate students. His expertise includes, but is not limited to, the synthesis, design, and preparation of materials, nanomaterials, nanocomposites, and hybrid materials and their applications. His expertise also includes materials characterization using various techniques.
Chemistry Department, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.