- Contains many detailed figures and references
- Includes new, current references
- Provides the clarity and insight that can only be found from the author's 40+ years of experience in the field
- Covers the material in an easy-to-understand and entertaining manner
Table of Contents
Chpt.3-Practical applications of emulsion polymerization.
Chpt.5-Characterization of polymer colloids
Chpt.6-Chemistry at the interface.
Chpt.10-Rheology of polymer colloids.
- No. of pages: 346
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: April 22, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780122577451
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
Bob F. Sat May 30 2020
Polymer Colloids, a Comprehensive Introduction
Six out of 5 stars!. Truly a great introductory text. I should know, because I wrote it.