- Relevant – focuses on key information
- Convenient – handy sized volumes can easily be carried in coat pocket
- Practical – Core theory and a maximum of clinical emphasis
- Accessible – user-friendly format with summaries and helpful tips
- Specialist – written specifically for Podiatrists by true experts
- Clear – full colour design throughout
Principles of foot biomechanics and gait. The impact of aging and systemic diseases on foot and lower limb mechanics. Foot orthoses. Evolution of footwear design and purpose. Modern footwear. Footwear Assessment. Footwear Options. The relationship between footwear and the vulnerable foot. Managing patient engagement in orthoses and footwear as foot health intervention. Glossary. Appendix.