Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Metabolomics and plant development
1. Developmental metabolomics to decipher and improve fleshy fruit quality
J. William Allwood, Yves Gibon, Sonia Osorio, Wagner L. Araújo, José G. Vallarino, Pierre Pétriacq, and Annick Moing
2. Specialized metabolites in seeds
Massimiliano Corso, François Perreau, Loïc Rajjou, Rawen Ben Malek, Loïc Lepiniec, and Grégory Mouille
Metabolomics and plant-environment interactions
3. Untangling plant immune responses through metabolomics
Alex Williams, Jordi Gamir, Antoine Gravot, and Pierre Pétriacq
4. Plant metabolomics to the benefit of crop protection and growth stimulation
Cédric Bertrand, Azucena Gonzalez-Coloma, and Claire Prigent-Combaret
5. Metabolomics in plant-microbe interactions in the roots
Li Chen, Melina Schwier, Jenna Krumbach, Stanislav Kopriva, and Richard P. Jacoby
6. A practical guide to implementing metabolomics in plant ecology and biodiversity research
Henriette Uthe, Nicole M. van Dam, Maxime R. Hervé, Maria Sorokina,Kristian Peters, and Alexander Weinhold
Metabolomics applications in plant sciences
7. Plant metabolomics and breeding
Olivier Fernandez, Emilie J. Millet, Renaud Rincent, Sylvain Prigent, Pierre Pétriacq, and Yves Gibon
8. Plant genome-scale metabolic networks
Léo Gerlin, Clément Frainay, Fabien Jourdan, Caroline Baroukh, and Sylvain Prigent
9. Metabolite imaging by mass spectrometry: A new discovery tool
Heather J. Walker
10. MS- and NMR-metabolomic tools for the discrimination of wines: Applications for authenticity
Josep Valls Fonayet, Gr
Plant Metabolics, Volume 98, the latest release in the Advances in Botanical Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of intriguing topics, including Developmental metabolomics to decipher and improve fleshy fruit quality, Specialized metabolites in seeds, Untangling plant immune responses through metabolomics, Plant metabolomics to the benefit of crop protection and growth stimulation, Metabolomics in plant-microbe interactions in the roots, A practical guide to implementing metabolomics in plant ecology and biodiversity research, Plant metabolomics and breeding, Plant genome-scale metabolic networks, Metabolite imaging by mass spectrometry: A new discovery tool, MS- and NMR-metabolomic tools for the discrimination of wines: Applications for authenticity
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Botanical Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the Plant Metabolics
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of botanical research
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 24th January 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Pierre Petriacq, INRA de Bordeaux and Universite de Bordeaux, France
INRA de Bordeaux and Universite de Bordeaux, France
Alain Bouchereau, Rennes 1 University, France
Rennes 1 University, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.