• Shows how organizations can slash the time and cost involved in preparing their annual budget
• Accountants learn how to manage uncertainty and quickly assess the impact of both internal and external changes
•Financial Directors, Chief Financial Officers intent on implementing world class finance functions inside their organisations.
•Students and management accountants studying for their professional examinations with bodies such as CIMA in the UK and the CPA* in the USA
ALG Software would market the book using its extensive database of these targets in both the UK and USA.
Table of Contents
Foreword; The deadlock with planning and budgeting today;
Business Benefits of driver-based budgeting; Budgeting for shared services;
ROI and benefits of driver-based budgeting;
Five steps for success in implementing driver-based budgeting;
Steps to Better Sales Forecasting;
Pre-requisites for implementation;
Integrating Driver- Based Budgeting with other Performance Management Solutions;
Summary and Conclusions.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © CIMA Publishing 2007
- Published: May 17, 2007
- Imprint: CIMA Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780080547497
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750683272
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Planning and Budgeting for the Agile Enterprise"