- Chapter summaries emphasize key areas of importance.
- Case studies illustrate problem-solving approaches and demonstrate how to manage specific client groups.
- Objectives and prerequisites are included for each section, alerting readers to what they should know before and after reading.
- Reading and practice assignments include recommended prerequisite knowledge and experience.
- Well-illustrated text includes line diagrams, photographs, and radiographs to clarify important concepts.
2. Changes in the Musculoskeletal System
3. Recognition of Change in the Musculoskeletal System:Assessment
4. Decision Making and Clinical Reasoning in Orthopaedics
5. Management of Fractures
6. Soft Tissue Injuries
7. Rheumatic Conditions
8. Total Joint Replacement
9. Bone Diseases
10. Gait Analysis in the Clinical Situation