The present book is a must-have for all undergraduate medical students as it prepares them for both theory and viva-voce examinations. It would also be useful to paramedical, dental, homeopathy and ayurveda students, besides those preparing for PG entrance examinations.
- Simply written, revised and updated text, arranged topic-wise for clarity and easy comprehension.
- Covers entire syllabus of physiology laid down by the Medical Council of India and various medical universities.
- Question-Answer format for quick revision of the whole course.
- Large number of line diagrams, flowcharts and tables.
1. The Cell and General Physiology
4. Digestion and Absorption
6. Excretory System
7. Temperature Regulation
8. Respiratory System
9. Special Senses
12. Nerve and Muscle
13. Cardiovascular System
14. Central Nervous System
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2009
- 15th December 2009
- Elsevier India
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor and Head, Department of Physiology, Dr DY Patil Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India. Formerly she was Professor of Physiology, Seth GS Medical College, Parel, Mumbai. India.
Professor of Physiology, Department of Physiology, Dr DY Patil Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India.