Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
A guide to selecting the proper phosphorus removal strategy in wastewater treatment.
Sewage treatment facilities, municipal and industrial.
- Introduction 1.1 Purpose 1.2 Scope 1.3 Using the Manual 1.4 Reference
- Selecting A Phosphorus Removal Strategy 2.1 Description of Approach 2.2 Information and Monitoring Data Required 2.3 Possible Phosphorus Removal Alternatives 2.4 Phosphorus Removal System Selection Strategy
- Phosphorus Removal By Biological Processes 3.1 Introduction and Theory 3.2 Applications 3.3 Performance 3.4 Equipment Requirements 3.5 Design Methodology 3.6 Process Modifications to Improve Performance 3.7 Retrofit Considerations 3.8 Case Histories 3.9 Costs 3.10 References
- Phosphorus Removal By Chemical Addition 4.1 Introduction and Theory 4.2 Application Points 4.3 Performance 4.4 Equipment Requirements 4.5 Design Methodology 4.6 Retrofit Considerations 4.7 Case Histories 4.8 Costs 4.9 References
- Sludge Handling 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Current Practices for Handling Chemical Sludges 5.3 Sludge Derived from Addition of Aluminum Salts 5.4 Sludge Derived from Addition of Iron Salts 5.5 Sludges Derived from Biological Phosphorus Removal Processes 5.6 Sludges Derived from Additional of Lime 5.7 Case Histories 5.8 Costs 5.9 References Terms
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1990
- 13th December 1990
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.