Authors: Robert P.G. Bowker H. David Stensel
Hardcover ISBN: 9780815512509
eBook ISBN: 9780815518587
Imprint: William Andrew
Published Date: 13th December 1990
Page Count: 127
A guide to selecting the proper phosphorus removal strategy in wastewater treatment.
Sewage treatment facilities, municipal and industrial.
- Introduction 1.1 Purpose 1.2 Scope 1.3 Using the Manual 1.4 Reference
- Selecting A Phosphorus Removal Strategy 2.1 Description of Approach 2.2 Information and Monitoring Data Required 2.3 Possible Phosphorus Removal Alternatives 2.4 Phosphorus Removal System Selection Strategy
- Phosphorus Removal By Biological Processes 3.1 Introduction and Theory 3.2 Applications 3.3 Performance 3.4 Equipment Requirements 3.5 Design Methodology 3.6 Process Modifications to Improve Performance 3.7 Retrofit Considerations 3.8 Case Histories 3.9 Costs 3.10 References
- Phosphorus Removal By Chemical Addition 4.1 Introduction and Theory 4.2 Application Points 4.3 Performance 4.4 Equipment Requirements 4.5 Design Methodology 4.6 Retrofit Considerations 4.7 Case Histories 4.8 Costs 4.9 References
- Sludge Handling 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Current Practices for Handling Chemical Sludges 5.3 Sludge Derived from Addition of Aluminum Salts 5.4 Sludge Derived from Addition of Iron Salts 5.5 Sludges Derived from Biological Phosphorus Removal Processes 5.6 Sludges Derived from Additional of Lime 5.7 Case Histories 5.8 Costs 5.9 References Terms
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1990
- 13th December 1990
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.