The present edition is thoroughly updated and highlights the important aspects of pharmacology for students pursuing undergraduate courses in medicine and also for the practicing doctors.
This user-friendly book is written in simple language and provides the knowledge of pharmacology without extraneous details as needed by undergraduate students.
- Easy to understand, systemize presentation of information and relevant from examination point of view.
- Supplementing text with the addition of some new topics like Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoeconomics, Rational Use of Drugs, Vaccines and Sera, Vitamins, Minerals, Antiseptics and Disinfectants, Drugs Acting on Skin and Mucous Membranes.
- Addition of new flowcharts, figures and tables to facilitate quick learning and greater retention of knowledge.
- Contemporary and comprehensive approach, which make it a highly useful preparatory manual.
1. General Pharmacology
2. Drugs Acting on the Autonomic Nervous System
3. Drugs Affecting Cardiovascular Function
4. Renal Pharmacology
5. Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
6. Autacoids and Respiratory System
7. Drugs Used in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases
8. Drugs Acting on Blood and Blood-forming Organs
9. Endocrine Pharmacology
10. Drugs Acting on Uterus
12. Miscellaneous Drugs
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2012
- 10th December 2011
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN: