Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The structure of the adenosine receptors: implications for drug discovery
- Adenosine Receptors in Health and Disease
- Adenosine and the Regulation of Metabolism and Body Temperature
- Regulation of Leukocyte Function by Adenosine Receptors
- Role of Adenosine A2B Receptors in Inflammation
- Interplay of Hypoxia and A2B Adenosine Receptors in Tissue Protection
- Allosteric Modulation of Purine and Pyrimidine Receptors
- Molecular Mechanisms of Purine and Pyrimidine Nucleotide Release
- Impact of Ectoenzymes on Purinergic Signalling
- Ectonucleotidases as Regulators of Purinergic Signaling in Inflammation and Thrombosis
- P2X Receptors in Health and Disease
- Molecular Pharmacology, Physiology, and Structure of the P2Y Receptors
- P2Y Receptors in Health and Disease
- P2 Receptor Signaling in Neurons and Glia of the Central Nervous System
- Role of Purinergic Receptors in Neuroprotection
J. Robert Lane, Veli-Pekka Jaakola, Adriaan P. IJzerman
Stefania Gessi, Stefania Merighi, Katia Varani, and Pier Andrea Borea
Bertil Fredholm, Stina M. Johansson and Ying-Qing Wang
Igor Feoktistov and Italo Biaggioni
Michael Koeppen, Tobias Eckle, and Holger Eltzschig
Kenneth Jacobson, Zhan-Guo Gao, Aniko Göblyös, and Adriaan IJzerman
Eduardo R. Lazarowski, Juliana I. Sesma, Lucia Seminario-Vidal, and Silvia M. Kreda
Filip Kukulski, Sébastien A. Lévesque, and Jean Sévigny
Simon C. Robson and Silvia Deaglio
Geoffrey Burnstock and Charles Kennedy
Ivar von Kügelgen and T. Kendall Harden2
Laszlo Köles Anna Leichsenring, Patrizia Rubini and Peter Illes
Tozaki-Saitoh Hidetoshi, Makoto Tsuda, and Kazuhide Inoue
This is an overview of the fast-moving field of purinergic signalling through adenosine and ATP receptors.
- Authors are the leading authorities in their fields
- Subject matter is important for understanding tissue protection
- Subject matter is of intense interest for new drug development
Pharmacologists, immunologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2011
- 1st June 2011
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.