- • Undergraduate Health science, Paramedic science, Nursing, Midwifery, Podiatry and Optometry students.
Pharmacology for Health Professionals 4th Edition provides a comprehensive introduction to fundamental pharmacology principles and concepts.
The fourth edition has been fully updated and revised to reflect the most up-to-date information on the clinical use of drugs, Australian and New Zealand scheduling, drug legislation and ethics.
- • Anatomy and physiology integrated throughout
- • Discipline-specific information integrated throughout and additional resources provided via Evolve
- • Key drug information at your fingertips: Drug Monographs, Drug Interactions Tables, Clinical Interest Boxes and key terms and abbreviations
- • End-of-chapter review exercises to test your understanding.
- • Evolve resources for both lecturer and student.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Australia 2015
- 13th November 2014
- Mosby Australia
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor in Clinical Pharmacology, Flinders University, SA, Australia