Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Section I: Cytochrome P450
1. Cytochrome P450 in Pharmacogenetics: An Update
Aleksi Tornio and Janne T. Backman
2. Epigenetics and MicroRNAs in Pharmacogenetics
Ulrich M. Zanger, Kathrin Klein, Nicole Kugler, Tamara Petrikat and Chang S. Ryu
3. Tamoxifen and CYP2D6: A Controversy in Pharmacogenetics
Deirdre P. Cronin-Fenton and Per Damkier
Section II: Methods
4. Imaging in Pharmacogenetics
Mikkel H. Vendelbo, Lars C. Gormsen and Niels Jessen
5. Pharmacoepidemiology in Pharmacogenetics
Thomas P. Ahern
Section III: Special Themes
6. Population Diversity in Pharmacogenetics: A Latin American Perspective
Guilherme Suarez-Kurtz and Esteban J. Parra
7. Pharmacogenetics of Adverse Drug Reactions
Orod Osanlou, Munir Pirmohamed and Ann K. Daly
8. Pharmacogenetics: Applications to Paediatric Patients
Tiphaine A. de Beaumais and Evelyne Jacqz-Aigrain
Section IV: Pharmacogenetics in Therapy
9. Implementation of Pharmacogenomics in Everyday Clinical Settings
Paul C.D. Bank, Jesse J. Swen and Henk-Jan Guchelaar
10. Pharmacogenetics in Pain Treatment
Ana M. Peiró
11. The Pharmacogenetics of Immune-Modulating Therapy
12. Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry
Filippo Corponi, Chiara Fabbri and Alessandro Serretti
13. Pharmacogenetics in Cardiovascular Medicine
Peter E. Weeke
14. Pharmacogenetics of Antidiabetic Drugs
Shylaja Srinivasan, Sook Wah Yee and Kathleen M. Giacomini
Pharmacogenetics, Volume 83, the newest volume in the Advances in Pharmacology series, presents a variety of chapters and the best authors in the field, with this release highlighting regulatory perspectives, the implementation of pharmacogenetics in everyday clinical setting, imaging in pharmacogenetics, pharmacoepidemiology in pharmacogenetics, epigenetics and micro RNA in pharmacogenetics, ethnicity in pharmacogenetics, pediatric pharmacogenetics, pharmacogenetics and adverse drug reactions, and cytochrome P450 pharmacogenetics amongst other important topics. This series presents an essential resource for pharmacologists, immunologists, and biochemists alike.
- Includes the authority and expertise of leading contributors in pharmacology as sourced from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Pharmacology series
Investigators in neuroscience, pharmacology, neurology, psychiatry, medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 22nd May 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Kim Brøsen is at Institute of Public Health, Odense, Denmark
Institute of Public Health, Odense, Denmark
Per Damkier is at Odense University Hospital, Denmark
Odense University Hospital, Denmark
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.