Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance provides understanding of up-to-date statistical methods applied to drug safety assessment from observational data. Postmarketing drug safety raises challenging methodological issues.
- Covers phamacovigilance using spontaneous reporting databases
- Explores statistical methods applied to drug safety assessment
- Features observational studies and provides understanding of up-to-date statistical methods.
Students in biostatistics, epidemiology and professionals in clinical research and public health with interest in postmarking pharmacovigilance and some statistical skills
Part 1. Phamacovigilance using spontaneous reporting databases
1. Spontaneous reporting systems
2. Signal detection
3. Signal analysis
Part 2. Pharmacoepidemiology using observational data
1. Health computerized databases
2. Observational studies
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2019
- 1st March 2019
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
Pascal Aubert-Bitter is a research director at Inserm in France.
Ismaïl Ahmed is a researcher at Inserm in France.
Sylvie Escolano is a researcher at Inserm in France.