1. Applications Of PET-CT-MR in the Management of Benign Musculoskeletal Disorders
2. Diagnostic Management of Primary and Secondary Spinal Neoplastic Disease: The Role Of PET-CT-MRI
3. Skeletal Metastasis Evaluation: Value and Impact of PET/CT on Diagnosis, Management and Prognosis
4. Hybrid Imaging (PET CT/PET MRI) of Bone Metastases
5. Imaging of Osteoarthritis by Conventional Radiography, MRI, PET-CT And PET-MRI
6. Evolving Role of MRI And PET in Assessing Osteoporosis
7. Pediatric Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Indications for And Applications of PET/CT
8. In Vivo Molecular Imaging of Inflammation and Infection
9. Future Perspective of The Application of PET-CT-MRI in Musculoskeletal Disorders
10. Clinical Applications of Positron Emission Tomography in The Evaluation of Spine and Joint Disorders
11. Evolving Role Of PET-CT-MRI In Assessing Muscle Disorders
12. Metastatic Seeding Attacks Bone Marrow Not Bone, Rectifying Ongoing Misconceptions
13. PET Imaging of Peripheral Nerve Tumors
14. Hot Topics of Research in Musculoskeletal Imaging: PET/MRI, MR Fingerprinting, Spectral CT, UTE
This issue of PET Clinics is Part II of a two-part issue, and focuses on PET-CT-MRI Applications of Musculoskeletal Disorders. It is edited by Drs. Abass Alavi (the Consulting Editor of PET Clinics), Ali Salavati, Ali Gholamrezanezhad and Ali Guermazi. Articles will include:Applications of PET-CT-MR in the management of benign musculoskeletal disorders; Diagnostic management of primary and secondary spinal neoplastic disease: The role of PET-CT-MRI; Skeletal Metastasis Evaluation: Value and impact of PET/CT on Diagnosis, Management and Prognosis; Hybrid imaging (PET CT/PET MRI) of bone metastases; Diffusion-weighted MR Imaging in Evaluating Bone Metastases; Imaging of Osteoarthritis by Conventional Radiography, MRI, PET-CT and PET-MRI; Evolving Role of MRI and PET in Assessing Osteoporosis; Evolving Role of Novel PET-CT-MRI based quantitative technique for Assessing Muscle Disorders; Pediatric musculoskeletal applications of PET-CT-MRI; In vivo molecular imaging of inflammation and infection; Future perspective of the application of PET-CT-MRI in musculoskeletal disorders; and more!
- © Elsevier 2018
- 20th November 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor, Division of Nuclear Medicine, Department of Radiology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Department of Radiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California (USC) Los Angeles, California
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.