Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Perovskite Photovoltaics: Basic to Advanced Concepts and Implementation examines the emergence of perovskite photovoltaics, associated challenges and opportunities, and how to achieve broader development. Consolidating developments in perovskite photovoltaics, including recent progress solar cells, this text also highlights advances and the research necessary for sustaining energy. Addressing different photovoltaics fields with tailored content for what makes perovskite solar cells suitable, and including commercialization examples of large-scale perovskite solar technology. The book also contains a detailed analysis of the implementation and economic viability of perovskite solar cells, highlighting what photovoltaic devices need to be generated by low cost, non-toxic, earth abundant materials using environmentally scalable processes.
This book is a valuable resource engineers, scientists and researchers, and all those who wish to broaden their knowledge on flexible perovskite solar cells.
- Includes contributions by leading solar cell academics, industrialists, researchers and institutions across the globe
- Addresses different photovoltaics fields with tailored content for what makes perovskite solar cells different
- Provides commercialization examples of large-scale perovskite solar technology, giving users detailed analysis on the implementation, technical challenges and economic viability of perovskite solar cells
R&D researchers, PhD students and technical persons in renewable energy, on particular on solar photovoltaics in advanced levels and scientific knowledge
1. Introduction: why perovskites and perovskite solar cells?
2. Organo –metal lead halide perovskite
3. Evolution of perovskite solar cells
4. Perovskite solar cell architectures
5. Optical bandgap positions and engineering of perovskites
6. Properties in hybrid perovskites
7. Ion migration in hybrid perovskites
8. Low dimensional perovskite
9. Lifetime of perovskite solar cells
10. Hole conductor free perovskite solar cells
11. Flexible perovskite solar cells
12. Commercialisation of large-scale perovskite solar energy technology and scaling up issues
13. Perovskite photovoltaics: life-cycle assessment
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 22nd June 2018
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Aparna Thankappan is a post doc fellow from the International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University.
Post Doc Fellow, International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.