Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects: Management Strategies and Innovations expertly explains the specific characteristics and management approaches of green construction projects using in-depth examples that compare presented tactics to conventional construction projects. The book provides a holistic view on management strategies and innovations, focusing on the assessment and improvement of green construction projects and how to manage performance with respect to cost, scheduling, quality, safety, risk, productivity and leadership development.
- Addresses performance improvement and project management in green construction projects, covering cost, scheduling, safety, quality, risk, productivity and leadership
- Clearly explains the obstacles, challenges and barriers to implementing green construction projects
- Discusses special issues that are inherent in green construction projects, from inception to delivery
Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers, and Construction Engineers
4. Green Building Rating Systems: Practices and Research Efforts
5. Obstacles and Solutions for Green Construction Projects
6. Knowledge Areas and Skills for Green Construction Project Management
7. Green Construction Project Financing: Policies, Practices, and Research Efforts
8. Cost Premium, Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects
9. Schedule Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects
10. Safety Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects
11. Rework Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects
12. Productivity Performance and Improvement of Green Construction Projects
13. Risk Assessment and Mitigation Measures for Green Construction Projects
14. Risk Management for Green Retrofit, Residential and Commercial Construction Projects
15. Leadership Development in Green Construction Projects
16. Conclusions and Recommendations
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2018
- 12th June 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Hwang Bon-Gang is an Associate Professor at Department of Building, National University of Singapore. He has published over 30 research articles related to strategic and innovative management of green construction projects.
Associate Professor, Department of Building, National University of Singapore