Top 100 Secrets
1. Adolescent Medicine
2. Behavior and Development
5. Emergency Medicine
11. Infectious Diseases
Pediatric Secrets is an easy-to-read, best-selling volume in the Secrets Series, perfect for use in clerkships, for board prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Richard A. Polin, MD and Mark F. Ditmar, MD present essential questions and answers to help you better meet the challenges you face every day.
- Stay current with the proven question and answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.
- Master all common conditions and their treatments.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the Top 100 Secrets section.
- Review material quickly thanks to bulleted lists, tables, and short answers.
- Apply pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from experts in the field.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2011
- 24th September 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York – Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York
Medical Officer, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Rockville, Maryland; Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania