5. Hepatobiliary, Pancreas, and Spleen
6. Genitourinary Imaging
10. Head and Neck
Pediatric Radiology: The Requisites focuses on new and emerging trends in pediatric imaging, with expanded content in all core clinical areas. The authors are prominent pediatric radiologists with extensive clinical experience in each of the subspecialty areas covered. Ideal for all radiology residents and practitioners, including specialists and any general radiologist who images children, this book also features coverage of the increasingly important aspects of communication and interpersonal relations with the patient, family, and members of the entire healthcare team.
- Provides comprehensive yet concise coverage of the core material fundamental to this subspecialty.
- Presents material in a logical anatomic sequence, organized by organ system.
- Features a multi-modality approach, providing the most common imaging techniques tailored to each organ system.
- Includes tables, boxes, pearls, key concepts, and differential diagnosis throughout the text to make key material accessible and easy to reference.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 27th October 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Staff Pediatric Radiologist, Physician Director of Satellite Imaging, Boston Children’s Hospital; Instructor in Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
Chair, Department of Radiologist, Staff Neuroradiologist, Boston Children’s Hospital, Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School Boston, Massachusetts
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.