- Assessment and Approach to Common Problems
2. Noisy Breathing in Infants and Young Children
3. Congenital Pulmonary Abnormalities/Disordered Growth of the Lung
4. Brochopulmonary Dysplasis (Chronic Lung Disease of Infancy)
5. Sleep Disordered Breathing in Children
7. Cystic Fibrosis
8. Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (Immotile Cilia Syndrome-Kartagener Syndrome)
9. Pulmonary Complications of Immunologic Disorders
10. Pneumonia and acterial Pulmonary Infections
12. Intestitial Lung Diseases
13. Pulmonary Complications of Neuromuscular Disease
14. Respiratory Failure in Children
15. Viral Respiratory Disease
This new resource in the Requisites in Pediatrics series focuses on the assessment and treatment of pulmonary disorders commonly encountered in clinical practice. Abundant tables examine differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist. A consistent organization throughout makes review easy, and chapters end with lists of key points. It's the ideal reference for a quick, efficient, and comprehensive review of essential information needed for board examinations or recertification.
- Emphasizes assessment and stabilization of the conditions most often encountered in practice.
- Examines differential diagnosis, lab values/radiologic studies, treatment/therapy options, and when to refer to a specialist through abundant tables.
- Organizes topics to address all of the major categories of pulmonary disease, including chronic lung disease, congenital pulmonary abnormalities, asthma, cystic fibrosis, interstitial lung disease, and more
- Features contributions from experts at top pediatric institutions.
- Provides key references within each chapter.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2005
- 17th June 2005
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA