PCs in the Factory
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Please note this is a short discount publication.PCs have become as essential to the factory environment as they are to the office environment.This in-depth report examines how specially adapted PCs and peripherals are being established in Factory Process Control and Reporting.The report covers:* Hardware and Software* Typical Applications* Implementation Issues* Case Studies and Real Applications
Table of Contents
- PCs in industry. Technology trends and applications. PCs for distributed process control. Incremental automation. PCs expand N/C programming. PCs and QA. PC graphics software. PCs and PLCs. Real time machine control. Systems evaluation and implementation. Rugged PCs made for the factory floor. PC bus on the factory floor. Macintosh on the factory floor. Cost effective PC I/Q expansion. Software. Industrial PCs and the future. User applications. Vendors.
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1990
- Published: October 17, 1990
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9781483285016
About the Author
Architecture Technology Corpor
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "PCs in the Factory"