- A hands-on guide to exploring your PC's input/output ports
- Covers the hardware and software aspects of interfacing
- An exciting project-based approach to an important subject area
Table of Contents
- Preface; Centronic, RS232 and game ports; Tools for experimenters; Software drivers for the experimental boards; Expanding the Centronic, RS232 and game ports; Drivers for external devices; Gathering information from the external world; Connecting other digital devices; Computer remote control and nework applications; Further reading; Index.
- No. of pages: 352
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Newnes 1998
- Published: January 28, 1998
- Imprint: Newnes
- eBook ISBN: 9780080513645
- Paperback ISBN: 9780750636377
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "PC Interfacing"