- The selectionist theory of antibody formation
- Kinetics of primary and secondary antibody response
- Quantitative methods of measurement of antigens and antibody
- Demonstration of passive transfer of immunity from mother to foetus
Table of Contents
- List of Plates.
Introduction by Sir Gustav Nossal.
The Background to Ehrlich's Immunology: Origins of the Receptor Theory.
On Ricin and Abrin: Quantitation Enters Immunity Research.
The Value of Mother's Milk: The Founding of Pediatric Immunology.
The Standardization of Toxins and Antitoxins.
The Toxin-Antitoxin Reaction: Theory Outpaces Data.
The Side-Chain Theory of Antibody Formation.
Immune Hemolysis: Bordet Challenges Ehrlich.
New Scientific Challenges.
Ehrlich's Scientific Style.
Appendix A. Paul Ehrlich's Honors.
Appendix B. Paul Ehrlich's Scientific Bibliography.
- No. of pages: 202
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2001
- Published: October 5, 2001
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080538518
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Paul Ehrlich's Receptor Immunology"