- A body systems approach presents the material in a logical order.
- Introductory chapters are included on concepts that affect all body systems to provide a foundation for understanding disease processes.
- Anatomy and physiology are reviewed for each body system to provide a basis for understanding the alterations in function affecting that system.
- Eighty-two short chapters break content into more manageable sections and make a difficult subject easier to teach and learn.
- Outlines with page numbers at the beginning of each chapter help students focus on the most important concepts and provide easy access to chapter content.
- Study questions are provided for every chapter to help students review material and assess their knowledge and understanding. Answers are included for immediate feedback.
- About 725 illustrations clarify difficult concepts and demonstrate normal and disease processes.
- 70 full-color plates depict disease manifestations and enhance the text descriptions of these conditions.
- © Mosby 2003
- 28th October 2002
- eBook ISBN:
Former Professor, College of Nursing, University of Tennessee at Memphis, Memphis, TN
Professor and MSN Program Director, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.