- Print ISBN 9781437716764
- Electronic ISBN 9781437716498
- A clear, non-technical writing style makes complex concepts more engaging and easier to understand.
- UNIQUE! DEPPiCT approach helps you study more efficiently by presenting each major disease in format that includes a Disease description, Etiology, Pathogenesis, Pathology, Clinical features, and a short discussion on Therapy or prognosis.
- More than 500 full-color images reinforce your understanding of disease conditions and general pathology principles.
- Learning objectives and review questions help you identify the most important concepts and assess your understanding of essential principles.
- Key terms are listed in each chapter and in a comprehensive glossary to help you easily access definitions of terms.
- Study tools on a companion Evolve website help you review key anatomy and physiology and provide answers to review questions in the text.
1. Cell Pathology
5. Genetic and Developmental Disorders
6. Fluid and Hemodynamic Disorders
7. The Cardiovascular System
8. The Respiratory System
9. The Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Systems
10. The Gastrointestinal System
11. The Liver and Biliary System
12. The Pancreas
13. The Urinary Tract
14. The Male Reproductive System
15. The Female Reproductive System
16. The Breast
17. The Endocrine System
18. The Skin
19. The Endocrine System
20. Muscles and Peripheral Nerves
21. The Nervous System
22. The Eye
23. The Ear
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 18th January 2011
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: