- Introduces a simple, memorable and failsafe approach to prescribing (the 'PReSCRIBER' mnemonic)
- Specifies the universal basic principles of prescribing for all sections.
- Examines each section’s question structure and how to approach it.
- Questions (structured identically to the exam) conclude each chapter.
- Covers all scenarios suggested for questioning in the PSA blueprint.
- Common traps highlighted throughout.
- Two mock exams.
1 Basic principles of prescribing
2 Prescription review: a foolproof plan
3 Data interpretation
4 Planning management
6 Calculation skills
7 Drug monitoring
8 Adverse drug reactions
9 Communicating information
10 Mock examinations