- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a gallery of procedural videos.
- Master key techniques with videos online and on DVD that demonstrate spacer device insertion, patient selection, limited skin incision for Uni replacement, future techniques, bilateral unicompartmental arthroplasty, and more.
- Apply recent advances and best-practice techniques effectively thanks to global perspectives and analyses of surgical approaches.
- Improve patient outcomes with clear, direct, and focused coverage of surgical techniques.
- Find information quickly and easily with a bulleted format for convenient "at-a-glance" reference to key details and ease of use in a mobile environment.
1: Uni History and A Look to the Future
2: Classical Patient Selection
3: Indications for Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
4: Spacer Devices - New and Old
5: Incidence of PKA - A Growing Phenomena
Section 2: Biologic Options
6: The Use of Biologics for Degenerative Joint Disease Of the Knee
7: Allografts for the Arthritic Knee
8: Non-Arthroplasty Treatment Options for Uni-DJD
Section 3: Techniques
9: Arthroplasty - A Technical Guide
10: Medial Uni Techniques - Fixed Bearing
11: Uni - Mobile Bearing Techniques
12: Medial Uni - Cementless Options
13: The Lateral Uni
14: Computer Guided Uni Technology
15: Custom Guided Implants and Uni Techniques
16: The Patella in Uni TKA
17: MIS - How I Do It: Medial Fixed Bearing Onlay Unicompartment Knee Arthroplasty
Section 4: Outcomes
18: Uni-Mobile Bearing: Long-term Outcomes
19: Uni-Fixed Bearing - Long-term Outcomes
Section 5: Patella and Hybrid Options
20: Patellofemoral Arthroplasty: Indications & Outcomes
21: Long-Term Patella-Femoral Progression
22: Hybrid Arthroplasty - 2 Compartment Approach
23: PF and Uni - An unlinked option
Section 6: Complications
24: Failure Modes of Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
25: The Failed Uni
26: The Painful Medial Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
Section 7: Putting it All Together
27: Practical Issues in PKA - The Secrets for Success
28: Anesthesia, Pain Management, and Early Discharge PKA
29: DVT Prophylaxis Following Uni