Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- How to approach a patient with Parkinsonism- red flags for atypical parkinsonism
- Classification of atypical Parkinsonism per pathology versus phenotype
- Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Corticobasal degeneration
- Multiple system atrophy in Parkinsonism beyond Parkinson’s disease
- ‘Atypical’ Parkinson’s disease - sporadic
- Genetic ‘atypical’ Parkinson’s disease
- Atypical Parkinsonism in other sporadic and genetic neurodegenerative diseases Alzheimer disease (sporadic and genetic) Alzheimer disease (sporadic and genetic)
- Parkinsonism in frontotemporal dementias
- Parkinsonism in neurodegenerative diseases predominantly presenting with ataxia
- Parkinsonian signs in Huntington's disease – impact on diagnosis and management
- Parkinsonism in diseases predominantly presenting with Dystonia
- Genetic mimics of the non-genetic atypical parkinsonian disorders-the ‘atypical’ atypical
- Parkinsonism in neurometabolic diseases
- Secondary parkinsonism due to drugs, vascular lesions, tumors, trauma, and other insults
- Parkinsonism in autoimmune diseases
Eoin Mulroy, Maria Stamelou, and Kailash P. Bhatia
Part 1: The ‘classic’ atypical parkinsonian disorders
Gesine Respondek, Maria Stamelou, and Günter Höglinger
Nikolaos Giagkou,Günter Höglinger, and Maria Stamelou
Gerard Saranza, Jennifer Whitwell, Gabor Kovacs, and Anthony Lang
Alessandra Fanciulli, Iva Stankovic, Florian Krismer, Klaus Seppi, Johannes Levin, and Gregor K. Wenning
Part 2: Atypical parkinsonism in other sporadic and genetic neurodegenerative diseases
Kirsten E. Zeuner and Daniela Berg
Anne Weißbach, Christina Wittke, Meike Kasten, and Christine Klein
James B. Rowe
Alessio Di Fonzo, Giulia Franco, Paolo Barone, and Roberto Erro
Nikolaos Giagkou, Kailash P. Bhatia, Gunter Höglinger, and Maria Stamelou
Part 3: Secondary parkinsonism
Chrysanthi Barba and Haris Alexopoulos
Parkinsonism beyond Parkinson's Disease, Volume 149, the latest release in the International Review of Neurobiology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of topics, including How to approach a patient with parkinsonism – red flags for atypical parkinsonism, The ‘classic’ atypical parkinsonian disorders, Classification of atypical parkinsonism per pathology vs. phenotypes, Progressive supranuclear palsy, Corticobasal degeneration, Multiple system atrophy, Atypical parkinsonism in other sporadic and genetic neurodegenerative diseases, Sporadic ‘Atypical’ Parkinson’s disease, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the International Review of Neurobiology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Parkinson's Disease
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of neurobiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 25th November 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Maria Stamelou is Professor of Neurology at Philipps University, Marburg, Germany and Head of Parkinson's disease and Movement Disorders Department at HYGEIA Hospital in Athens,Greece
HYGEIA Hospital, Athens, Greece; Aiginiteion Hospital, University of Athens, Greece; Philipps University, Marburg, Germany.
Günter U. Höglinger is at Technical University Munich, Germany
Technical University Munich, Germany
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.