*** Please note – there is no print book, or print component to this purchase. ***
Paramedic Principles and Practice ANZ SLS provides access to 26 scenarios covering a wide range of common clinical presentations that paramedics working in Australia and New Zealand will experience.
Each scenario is accompanied by student-specific pre- and post-simulation activities, questions and recommended readings to encourage critical thinking and enhance clinical decision-making skills in preparation for placement.
Each simulation module includes:
- Implementation Module – guiding overview document to use pre-planning stage
- Algorithm Quick Card – shortened quick reference; outlining how the scenario will develop and what you expect to see in the patient
- Patient and Participant Response Guide – academic to use to make notes about how each team member performed
- Participant Role Badges – to print out and give to participants
- Situation Report Guide – includes key lines to trigger the student to think about something and set a scene
- Simulation Technician Notes – prompts about what to consider when setting up a scenario
- Observer Evaluation Rubric - evaluation tool, where observers can note areas for improvement
- Performance Checklist – defines the purpose of the scenario
- © Elsevier 2016
- 2nd May 2016
Director student development and support and lecturer in paramedicine, School of Medicine, Faculty of Health, University of Tasmania, Australia
Lecturer: Postgraduate and BHSc (Paramedic) programme. Whitireia New Zealand. Porirua, New Zealand.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.